Thursday, May 5, 2011

One Layer Wednesday 52

Susan's One Layer Wednesday for this week is called 'round and round.' She wants us to use circles in some way on our one layer cards. I immediately thought of this Hero Arts stamp called dots and circles that I purchased on clearance last fall. It worked well to make these super simple cards. I made one horizontal and one vertical and added a bit of bling for fun.



Supplies:
Paper: PTI white
Stamps: Hero Arts dots and circles, PTI sentiments
Ink: Memento Bahama blue

12 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi there, pretty card, yes, we have done very similar cards, yours is beautiful and delicate and I love the bling:0) Glad you liked mine, LOL :0) xxx

Jenny said...

Love it Anne, that's a stamp that has passed me by. Fab colour choice too :)
Jenny x

Bonnie said...

Perfectly CAS! That little bit of bling is perfect!

Susan said...

Another cool circle stamp! I'm really loving all the inspiration I'm seeing In this challenge!

Lisa A. said...

Love your row of circles...and love how you added the bling...great cards:)!!

Deborah Frings said...

Love this card - great colour and some bling too!

Wishcraft said...

Fab card. Love the stamps you've used and great colour :o) Lisa x

Judy1223 said...

Love this...I have a similar stamp (Spiral Border) but I think the idea has now been used. LOVE this!

Maria Matter said...

fun & fabulous!

Sharon D from Canada said...

Fabulous CAS cards! I love the simple blue on white and the added bling is perfect!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love how CAS these are - they are so striking and just don't need anything else.

Pauline said...

Lovely cards, I like the pop of blue bling too!