Monday, February 14, 2011

First Post

Welcome to my blog! I created this new public blog as a place to participate in card-making and scrapbooking challenges.

A few years ago I was placing an order from Oriental Trading Co. for goodies for one of my daughter's birthday parties. I saw these big paper flowers on clearance and added them to my basket. I love using them on cards, and this one was perfect for a summer wedding shower.


My posts will be random, just like my crafting. I may go a month without creating anything, and then I'll be up every night for weeks making cards or scrapbook pages. My style tends toward clean and simple. I don't have a lot of fancy supplies, although I do have a cuttlebug, which I love.

Enjoy!

Supplies:

Paper from stash
Flower from Oriental Trading
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Stylized Flowers

2 comments:

Doris said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. This is a lovely card, and having a Cuttlebug sure helps. I use mine all the time, but mostly for Nestabilities dies. Check out Gina K's videos on U-Tube for how easy it is to use them.

Anonymous said...

I love your cards. So very happy and pretty too! TFS I just found your Blog today and look forward to following it.