Thursday, February 24, 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch # 144

This is my first time playing along with a sketch on the Creative Scrappers website. When I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to give it a try. I have scrapped for years, but only recently started using sketches to help plan my layouts. I am finding them to be tremendously helpful.

I tend to do more multi-photo layouts, so it was fun to focus on just one picture for a change. I love this photo of my two sweet girls on their "back-to-school" night. I surprised myself by ending up with a lot of browns in my paper choices, but I am happy with how it turned out.


This is the first scrapbook layout I have uploaded to this blog, and my hubby has asked that I blur the images and names of our children. I wonder if there is a way to do it that doesn't look quite so creepy!? While I'd love to show off my two darlings, I have to say I'm a little bit paranoid as well. Hopefully I can do that and still play along.

No comments: