Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Stamping on the Edge

Susan's One-Layer Wednesday challenge hurt my brain cells this week.  Stamp on the edge - the edge of the card, that is.  She asked us to stamp up to any edge without going off the edge. 

The first card is made using a Memory Box stamp called vintage peony.  I colored it with Marvy brush markers, huffed on it, and stamped as close to the edge as I could without going off.  I added a PTI sentiment. 


I don't know if my second card qualifies.  The image doesn't get as close to the edge as on the first card.  Image and sentiment are from a TPC studio set.  Ink is Memento tuxedo black.


8 comments:

Rosemary said...

you are funny, ann!! i think both cards qualify for the challenge and both are fabulous!

Deanna said...

Love both cards!love the saxophone card sentiment :)

Darnell said...

I like them both, that's for sure!! You be careful about too much huffing, honey. That may be why your brain hurts. I'm just sayin.

lostinpaper said...

these are both wonderful CAS designs! Love how you have achieved such well 'balanced' cards!

Jessi Fogan said...

(Oh my, I laughed about the huffing warning! lol)
I love these both - the multicoloured flower is a technique I have trouble with, so I'm especially in love with that one!

Vicky Hayes said...

Both cards look lovely Ann (and I'm having a giggle about the huffing too!)

Jenny said...

These are fabulous Ann, my Marvvy's are so old and some need a little more than a huff to freshen up the ink!!
Jenny x

Jen W. said...

These are both fabulous but the second one is especially cool - what a great image!