Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Less is More 68

The challenge at Less is More is to make a CAS card for a baby or a child.  I used a Studio G stamp that is an outline image of a baby carriage.  I paper-pieced the image and then added a little trim at the top of the card to dress it it up a bit.


I had to tear myself away from playing with my inks after I saw Heather Telford's tutorial for double sponging last week.   If you haven't seen her tutorial yet, you must check it out.  I made a whole bunch of panels that I will be incorporating into cards at some point in the near future.  I didn't have anything in mind when making these.  I just wanted to experiment with this fabulous technique.


Thanks for visiting today.

Ann

17 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh so sweet, ann! love the little baby pram!

lostinpaper said...

Super cute CAS baby card! Love those panels and I can't wait to see what you make with them... I think I'll have to check out the tutorial myself!

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous baby card Ann, and your 'Heather' panels are simply terrific!
I'll have to watch out for those appearing on your cards!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Elaine said...

Great card - the trim at the top just finishes it nicely. Like your double sponging too!!

Anne said...

Such a sweet pram card and those panels look fab!

Jenny said...

Perfect New Baby card, love the fancy edge to the pink card too :0)
Bravo for getting inky, the panels look fabulous....look forward to seeing how you use them.
Jenny x

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the baby card! The sweet border is perfect with the ribbon - and the carriage is so perfect :)
Now I have to go check out that tut - those panels are amazing!

Julie said...

Lovely pram image.
Thanks for the link to the tutorial!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a sweet baby card Ann. I do love the trim at the top. Your emboss/resist panels are fabulous - can't wait to see what you do with them!

Unknown said...

sweet card,

x

Deanna said...

Simple gorgeous baby card! Love your samples you made. I loved her tutorial on double sponging too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and perfect card Anne! Your panels look fab - can't wait to see what you do with them.
xx

Julie said...

This is just too cute!!!

Chunyuan said...

sweet baby card. Those sponged cards are gorgeous.

laurie said...

Such an adorable card!

Mandi said...

Fantastic card Ann
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Darnell said...

Your card is super sweet and cute, Ann! Thanks for tutorial link!