I decided to be brave and used my Prismacolor pencils to color it. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be! :) I first made this as a one layer card, doing some masking to get the flowers "in" the window box. It was just too flat, so I did it again and cut out both the window and the flowers. I taped the window down, but gently popped up the outer edge of the shutters. I also popped the flowers up on dimensionals. I really love it with the added dimension. I added liquid pearls to the center of each flower.
I probably should have put it on a larger card base to have more white space around it, but the practical part of my nature wouldn't let me! I made it 4.25 inches square so I could put it in a standard envelope with no extra postage and get two cards out of my sheet of PTI cardstock.