Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another Less is More 61

I wanted to play some more with the same technique I used on yesterday's card - spritzing water on the stamp before stamping it on the paper.  Like yesterday, I sponged some pale pink ink on the card base before stamping the flower from Hero Arts real flowers.  Like yesterday, I still prefer the image after it has been stamped off once on scrap paper.  I love the soft and dreamy look, and I think this particular flower from the set is perfect for the technique.


I played around with adding something to the center of the flowers, but everything from buttons to pearls seemed too harsh and in the end I left it as is.  I also played around with putting the panel on a colored card base, but I liked it best on the white.  I think I'm rather boring that way! I keep looking at this card and the last one trying to decide if I need to jazz them up a bit.  

I'm entering this as a second card for Less is More 61, inspired by the soft pink petals of this beautiful inspiration picture:


8 comments:

Karen M said...

Your card is just gorgeous x x

lostinpaper said...

Love that pretty panel!

Viv said...

Lovely soft colouring, I love it :) Viv xx

GinaA said...

Totally gorgeous panel, love the layering.

Chrissie said...

Ooh gorgeous Ann!
The images are just fab!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

This looks lovely Ann
Thanks for a second submission
mandi
"Less is More"

Jenny said...

Learning to walk away and leave as it is , is the hardest thing with CAS cards ( ask me how I know *wink*)
You've Made the right decisions here, love those soft dreamy flowers :0)
Jenny x

Diane said...

Wonderful card, i love that technique, it give the design a whole new look.
Diane