Saturday, March 19, 2011

Make It Monday 6 and FTL 132

I finally got around to doing the Make It Monday 6 at Capture the Moment, which focuses this week on partial embossing. I decided to combine it with this sketch from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.


Instead of using a patterned paper for the bottom of the card, I embossed it with the lower portion of the Cuttlebug Bird Call embossing folder. I used PTI Floral Frenzy for the flowers. One of the reasons I bought this set, besides really liking it of course, is that it can be used with the Cuttlebug flower dies that I already had. Love that!




Supplies:
Paper: PTI white card base
Stamps: PTI Floral Frenzy, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink: ColorBox Paintbox Brights
Other: Cuttlebug flower dies, Cuttlebug Bird Call embossing folder, Offray ribbon

4 comments:

Hellma said...

Such a lovely fresh card.

Janelle said...

Cute card! And perfect for both the challenge and the sketch. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. :)

Jenny said...

Another fab card and I love the way you've used just part of the embossing folder too.x

Julie said...

lovely card