Sunday, March 6, 2011

Make it Monday 4

I'm just squeaking in for Make-It Monday at Capture the Moment. This week's technique was to use fun foam. I have oodles of the stuff in my kids' craft bins, yet I have never thought to use it on a card. I take that back. My kids have made many cards with craft foam; I have not.

Some of the cards that have been linked up are very elegant (who knew that craft foam could be elegant?), but kids' cards are what came to my mind. I made a simple boy birthday card in blue, green, and white. The number and the scalloped circle are cut out of green foam. I had planned to use orange, but the green was in better condition.


Simple. Easy. Just right for a little boy's birthday. My girls could do this themselves.

Supplies:
Paper: PTI White, PTI enchanted evening
Other: craft foam from stash, Cuttlebug for embossing, number die

1 comment: