Saturday, November 19, 2011

CPS 244

Good Morning!

I'm just popping in with a quick card I made using the sketch at Card Positioning Systems. I really liked the simplicity of the sketch this week.  I flipped the sketch for my card.  I used two strips of patterned paper across the top and an AMuse stamp.  While I'm a clean and simple gal at heart, it really felt like it was missing something, so I added the ribbon between the two red strips of patterned paper.  Better, although now that I'm looking at it I'm not so sure about the bling.  That may have to come off! :)






Supplies:
Paper: PTI kraft, PTI white, Colorbok patterened paper
Stamps: AMuse
Ink: Brilliance coffee bean
Other: ribbon from stash, prismacolor pencils, bling from stash

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh this is so beautiful Ann, I love the spot of colour on the shaped panel :) CAS perfection again!
Jenny x

Judy1223 said...

So pretty, Ann...a classic Christmas card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE it AND the bling LOL

Anonymous said...

A perfect Christmas card Ann - so elegant!
xx